Mobile Technology dangerous in public space?

For my photography project about the impact of mobile technology on the human being I photographed on various locations like the public transit, Volkspark in Enschede and today in Utrecht.

Here's a small selection of my unedited photo's. In total I shot about 95 pictures of people who are busy with their mobile phone while riding the bicycle. I even saw a girl almost crash into another bike due to her being distracted by her mobile device. Unfortunately I was too late to photograph it. But here's a picture of the scene just after the almost crash:


The girl on the left almosted crashed into the guy on the right. Notice her mobile phone in her right hand.

Here's the rest of my small selection:



















Reacties

Populaire posts van deze blog