First monday of Crossmedia Design

Okay, so it's monday, first day of the week and today we had our first course given by Annika(I do hope I wrote your name correct, if not, sorry (A)).

So we already knew her from the little trip to the Pol as one of the guides together with Bas Könning so we knew what to expect.

She started the lesson with a little talk about herself, what she does, what her background is, etc. So she herself also studied Crossmedia Design followed by a year in which she travelled the world. After that she decided to study Illustration on ArtEZ in Zwolle and not long after she got an offer to work on the AKI as a Crossmedia Design teacher.

When she was finished with her story she gave us our first assignment. We had to form couples of two after which we had to draw specific parts and stuff off one another. I did this assignment together with Salima. After this assignment we had to trade our drawings, pencil and role. At this stage we had to write a story based on what the other had drawn. Once finished we received a new assignment. We have to create an illustration based on the drawing together with the story which has to be finished by next week monday.


Last but not least Annika told us about our next assignment: That which we can't do. I already thought of the next few things:

- Working with 3D (Blender, Cinema 4D)
- Getting out of bed on time
- Time Management
- Making photo's with a SLR camera with the setting on either P or M.
- Break Dancing (Before I listened to Hardstyle I was a hiphopper, but the only dance I could do was the C-walk aka the Crip walk)
- Free Running (One of the things I'd really like to learn and do!)

So far my daily blog update, Christiaan out!

Reacties

Populaire posts van deze blog