Creating my Maquette

For one of my tutors I had to create a scale model of a theater play:
In the first lesson we had to draw some objects from our room. After that we had to combine them into new 'things'.

My objects were a computer monitor, some weights for weight-lifting, a fitness bench, and a paint easel.

This resulted into a very creative and highly muscled Donkey with a paint brush, because in the old people used donkey's as they could stand still for hours.

After that I had to create a a story and draw several scenés for a fictional play in which I had to play a roll to. And last but not least my bedroom had to serve as the decor. So my story was as follow:

Meet me! A small graphic designer from Lochem who is everything but creative. So I search the internet looking for creativity, but suddenly my computer crashes, turns off and then turns back on, and then in all of a sudden I get a message the message: Thank you for ordering our personal coach for designers! And from there things start getting ugly....

Here's some photographs of my work:






The Clay I used: Ve-Ka K-3000 clay.





A cartoon version of me:



The personal coach!:




Creating the stage:




Reacties

Populaire posts van deze blog